Saturday, December 20, 2008

Snowing, Snowing

It's been snowing and very cold. Today the thermometer didn't get to 30 and we had lazy falling snow flakes for a short time this afternoon.

This is snow on the hood of the 4-runner.... jelly roll anyone?














I



I headed up river to the levy to take a picture of one of my favorite spots.


Winter


Remember this photo from "Autumn on the Klamath River?










Both taken from pretty much the same spot.

I'll do this again in the spring.....

A couple die hard fishermen. They'd been out for a few hours, and had caught one small fish. They came in at the park. Guess that was enough fun for one day.










See you soon.
luv/jo
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>

1 comment:

Nancy Van Blaricom said...

Great seeing the photo's of your snow. We now have 8 inches of snow and I'll try to post some photo's on my blog later today after we come back from our 2 mile trek this morning. I like how you've taken photo's of the one area in different seasons. It reminds me of Kevin Macpherson's "pond" painting.(I think that's what they are called) The pond on his property that he has ended up painting daily a year of this one scene of the pond. This might be a good series for you Jo.