Sunday, September 7, 2008

We're in back in the lower 48 - Sun is Shining

We picked up the car and I drove down and George brought the boat. It took him 7 hours and he said it was the best run of the whole summer and I wasn't even there to enjoy it. I did enjoy a great Thai lunch at Fairhaven, the small town near Bellingham, from where the Ferry boats depart. I shopped around for a few hours, so I had a good run also.

The weather has been spectacular since we we left British Columbia.

We have been working to get the boat ready for winter. So the gentle breezes and warm sunshine are wasted on us from the sailing standpoint at least, but we are enjoying working in dryness and it's great being warm! That's the biggee.... summer AND sun.... well I guess it's actually fall, isn't it?

I'll fill you in on the missing pieces once we're back at the river. We hear it's hot there too, and they are needing bingo players.

Thanks for following our adventures.
luv/jo
(and the Captian says hi)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

No comments: